November 2 • Early Registration opens
December 10 • Early Registration discount ends
January 15 • Hotel room discount ends
January 19 • LAST DAY to order Swag Bags
February 5-7 • Radiant Moms’ Retreat 2021
Frequently Asked Questions
- Is Radiant Moms’ Retreat a conference with speakers and trainings?
- Why is the retreat in February?
- Why is the retreat in Northwest Arkansas?
- Can I bring my husband, kids, or non-CC friends?
- Do I need to register in order to participate?
- What if I need to cancel my Registration?
- How do I book my hotel room?
- Do I have to stay at the retreat hotel?
- Do I have to stay for both nights?
- What will the 2021 t-shirts look like?
- What will be in the Swag Bag?
About the Retreat
Is Radiant Moms’ Retreat a conference with speakers and trainings?
Nope. Homeschool conferences are wonderful — but they can also create insecurity and stress about our homeschool choices. Radiant Moms’ Retreat is meant to be different! This weekend will be opportunity to focus on rest, relationships, and spiritual renewal. Time is set aside on Sunday for individual devotions (Morning Watch), but we will not host a speaker or trainings.
Why is the retreat in February?
Homeschooling can be hard anytime — but many homeschooling moms find it especially challenging during the chilly, fretful days of February. The first weekend in February is the perfect time to get away with friends, and find the encouragement we need to finish strong.