By submitting content, you are agreeing to abide by our Policies.
Please be sure that your event meets the following criteria:
- SageMint reserves the right to edit, modify, or reject event submissions for any reason.
- Events should be suitable for, and offer an evident appeal to, homeschooling families.
- Events which are overtly political, or primarily for the purposes of fundraising, should not be submitted to the calendar.
- User-submitted content will be held for moderation until approved. Users will be notified by email of any changes to the status of their submission.
- Event submissions should be proof-read for clarity, accuracy, proper spelling and grammar, and length. Submissions which require excessive editing will not be approved until they are corrected by the user.
Once you have ensured that your event meets these criteria, you can submit it as follows:
- Login to your account. (If you don’t yet have an account, register here.)
- Submit a new event for the Events Calendar from your My Account page, or by visiting the Add New Event page.
- Follow the prompts to add your event information, and then submit.
- You will receive an email when your submitted event has been processed. (User-submitted events will not be visible until and unless they have been approved for posting.)
- You can view or edit your event submissions (including pending submissions) by visiting your Events Dashboard.
Please remember that by submitting content, you are agreeing to abide by our Policies.