By submitting content, you are agreeing to abide by our Policies. Please be sure that your listing meets the following criteria:
- SageMint reserves the right to edit, modify, or reject directory submissions for any reason.
- Organizations which are overtly political, or primarily for the purposes of fundraising, should not be submitted to the directory.
- User-submitted content will be held for moderation until approved. Users will be notified by email of any changes to the status of their submission.
- Directory listings should be proof-read for clarity, accuracy, proper spelling and grammar, and length. Submissions which require excessive editing will not be approved until they are corrected by the user.
- Directory listings should be suitable for, and offer an evident appeal to, local homeschooling families.
- Businesses and organizations should fit naturally within the established categories of the Directory. (If you would like to suggest adding another category, please contact us.)
How to Submit a Directory Listing
Once you have ensured that your directory listing meets these criteria, you can submit your Directory Listing.
To submit a Directory Listing:
- Login to your account. (If you don’t yet have an account, register here.)
- Submit a new Listing for the Directory from your My Account page, or by visiting here.
- Follow the prompts to add your Directory Listing information, and then submit.
- You will receive an email when your submitted listing has been processed. (User-submitted listings will not be visible until and unless they have been approved for posting.)
- You can view or edit your directory submissions (including pending submissions) by visiting your Directory Dashboard.
Please remember that by submitting content, you are agreeing to abide by our Policies.