Keep the particulars of American Founding Documents at your fingertips with our handy Quick Reference to The Constitution of the United States. This Quick Reference Set includes two resources: a chart of The Separation of Powers and Checks & Balances, comparing the duties and powers of the Legislative, Executive, and Judicial branches, plus a complete list of Amendments to the U.S. Constitution, including each Amendment’s text/summary and date of ratification. A must-have resource for any student of the American history, debate competitor, and politically-savvy scholar.
- Instant download of a two letter-size PDF files, including:
- The Separation of Powers and Checks & Balances (1 page)
- Amendments to the U.S. Constitution (2 pages)
- Personal Use License (Single User)
- Download access for one year (365 days) from purchase date, including any updates and errata
Digital download only. No physical item will be shipped.