This 146-page Western Cultural History Notebook is designed to help students get the most out of the Challenge II Debate strand. Full-color illustrations of each major artwork are included, as well as space for analyzing each artifact, taking notes during seminar discussion and How Should We Then Live? videos, composer and listening guides, information about musical periods and instruments, arrangement help for essays, a survey of western philosophy and worldview, and much more.
NOTE: This resource is free for Private educational use only by Challenge II students currently enrolled in a licensed Classical Conversations® community.
- Instant download of Western Cultural History Notebook files, including:
- WCH Notebook (15MB)
- WCH Notebook without page numbers (15MB)
- WCH Notebook Master Pages (2MB)
- Personal Use License and Printing Permission
- Download access until March 15, 2024, including any updates and errata
Digital download only. No physical item will be shipped.